At Allcoast Massage our treatments are personalised and tailored to suit your specific needs.
Massage is a natural therapy and is one of the principle methods of treating most musculoskeletal problems. We are aware that massage does have some treatment limitations and so, to overcome these limitations, we offer an integrated approach of advanced treatment techniques for the various musculoskeletal condition commonly presented.
Our integrated approach is based on the following:
1. Understanding the history of the presenting condition
2. Assess it to determine the appropriate options
3. Referral to the appropriate practitioner when the presenting condition is outside our limitations
4. Applying the proper technique strategies for working the presenting condition
5. Injury prevention in terms of posture and other forms of stress
6. Selfcare and management
Massage has many benefits, both physical and psychological. Massage is not the only manual therapeutic tool available for the treatment of musculoskeletal conditions.
We also offer other effective treatment options which forms part of our treatment integration. These include:
• Corrective exercises involving Stretching tight muscles and strengthening under toned muscles
• Pre-event and post event massage
• Dry Needling
• Myofascial cupping
• Rock Taping
Alternatively, Allcoast Massage is your sanctuary to relieve stress and tension in a relaxed, comfortable and professional atmosphere. Treat yourself to a Relaxation Massage or Hot Rock Massage.
Gift Vouchers are available for massage and packages can be arranged for that special occasion.
All our massage therapists are accredited with the Australian Traditional Medicine Society and are providers for all health funds of which can be claimed via HICAPS. You only need to pay the gap!
Our diverse range of massage therapists will provide an assessment in order to identify the most appropriate option for treatment, along with any other contributing problems that could be slowing your recovery.